Bixbee Shark Camo Kids Insulated Lunchbox
Bixbee® is a high quality, designer backpacks and accessories company for children. Bixbee products bridge functionality and durability with fashion and fun! Our unique backpacks have a patented horizontal design with ergonomic attributes.
For every backpack purchase, Bixbee donates a schoolbag with supplies to a kid in need anywhere around the world. One here, one there. Our mission is to provide children with the materials they need to go to school. A simple schoolbag full of supplies is actually a schoolbag full of hope. Let's GIVE back together.
Just like the creatures of the deep, the Shark Camo collection has teeth! Stealthily stalk style with this collection, perfect for school, sports, sleepovers and travel. Each piece features a feeding frenzy of Hammerheads, Great Whites and Tiburons; see what you can hunt down yourself. Call it fashion with bite!
The perfect compliment to the Bixbee backpack this lunchbox offers a fashionable and fun way to tote your lunch or snacks. Heavy-duty insulated main compartment keeps lunch fresh while outer pocket offers easy access to snacks and utensils.
Care: Apply a small amount of gentle cleanser to a clean, soft, damp cloth and gently wipe. Allow product to air dry.
Bixbee products are tested PVC free, phthalate free, lead free and BPA free.
Overall: 10” wide x 3.25” deep x 7” high
Easily latches onto backpack by threading front pocket closure straps through lunchbox handle
• Lunch box weighs 0.5lbs, .23 kg.
• Made of durable 600-denier* polyester
• Water resistant
• Padded topside carrying handle
• Large insulated easy to clean main compartment
• Interior lining is made of PEVA, an environmentally friendly, food-safe material that is free of BPA, Phthalate, PVC and lead
• Spacious front pocket for snacks, napkins and utensils detailed with reflective material
• Customizable ID card holder on back panel
• 2 easy-to-grab beehive zip pulls
• Hangtag features all the names of sharks used in the pattern
*Denier is a unit of measurement that is used to determine the fiber thickness of individual threads or filaments used in the creation of textiles and fabrics. Fabrics with a high denier count tend to be thick, sturdy, and durable.
Please note this is a pre order item.